Century High School’s mission is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program that is committed to creating a safe, yet supportive, learning community.
C - Character – Respect, responsibility, and integrity are the foundation of good character.
H - Honor – A sense of what is right or proper.
S - Sportsmanship – Playing fair, respecting the officials, treating opponents with respect, and being gracious in winning or losing.
We are excited to announce that we are launching the online registration for CCPS athletics through Family ID (www.familyid.com). This will include all registration for interscholastic athletic teams and corollary athletic teams at Century High School. Fall 2021 Registration will open 6/1/21. You can then register your son/daughter for a sport. Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. It will help us to be more administratively efficient, environmentally responsible, and provide an electronic registration service convenience to our CCPS families. When you register through family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple sport programs.
$105/child/season, $150 total/family/season, $50 for Corollary Sports.
- Information To Register
- Registration Process
- If you have NOT registered for a Century sport or are new to Century High School.
- If you HAVE registered for a sport at Century High School
Student information, health insurance information, and Doctor Information. The Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page is the only page needed for you to upload into the system. There will be a link from the Family ID platform to this page on the CCPS website. If you are unable to upload the Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page, simply contact the school’s main office or athletic director and schedule a time to bring the pages in for uploading.
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
- Click on the current season registration form on your school’s FamilyID landing page.
- Login using the email address and password you created last season.
- Choose the sport.
- Click on “Add Participant Below or Click to Select” and pick your child’s name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit
No payment is required through the Family ID registration process. Payment will take place with the parent or child through the main high school office or at the “Meet the Coaches Night”. Payment by check or cash only, and a receipt will be given at the time of payment. All athletic fees must be completed by the first game.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Banner Sponsors Needed! Advertise your business or celebrate your student this school year with a banner on the stadium fence of Century High School! 3 sizes ranging in price from $250 - $1000.
If interested or for more information, please contact Theresa Upshaw email@example.com.
Sara Sudano Sesudan@carrollk12.org
Jenny Bottamiller firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Indoor Track
Alexis Daniel Addanie@carrollk12.org
Steve Willingham email@example.com
Chris Poe firstname.lastname@example.org
Corollary Corn Toss
Beth Flanagan email@example.com
Jeremy Benson firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Groves email@example.com
Kim Perdue firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Howes J_howes@carrollk12.org
Amber Nievod email@example.com
Doug Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org
Century Track and Field website
Alexis Daniel Addanie@carrollk12.org