- Complete the Carroll Community College Application.
- Register and attend the CCC advising session. (Parents/guardians must attend this meeting.) Link to the video and attendance confirmation will be provided after you complete the RSVP here www.carrollcc.edu/dual.
- Complete the CCPS Dual Enrollment Request form with your High School Counselor.
- Set up your My Carroll account: You will receive a set up email 1-2 days after applying.
- Review the course placement requirements and provide qualifying college-level scores, or take the placement tests.
- Register for classes. All steps above must be complete. You have 3 options, pick one:
o Register for classes in your Lynx Student Portal www.carrollcc.edu/mycarroll. Only register for the number of classes approved by your high school.
o Need help with class selection? Call the Admissions Office (410-386-8430) to schedule a meeting or schedule a meeting through Starfish in your Lynx Student Portal.
o Email email@example.com, from your Carroll email account, with the classes you’d like to take. Include the course and section number.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Earn high school and college credit while still in high school.
- Challenge yourself.
- Take advantage of diverse course offerings.
- Start your college career locally with more support!